AUTOMATIC CLEAN GAS FIRE
DETECTION AND SUPPRESSION
FIRETRACE DETECTION TUBING
THE FIRETRACE TUBE
- Listings and approvals from UL, ULC, FM, CE and more than 20 other international agencies.
- By using ‘clean gas’ as the suppression agent the system, FIRETRACE is non-toxic, non-corrosive and environmentally friendly.
- Can be used in populated areas of operation.
- Fully automatic, not requiring any external electrical source.
- Remains totally operational during unexpected power outages.
- FIRETRACE systems can be refilled, pressure tested on-site and returned to service within minutes
- Can be linked to existing fire monitoring systems - no control panel required
- Operates with commercially available agents including clean agents and foam
- Quick installation due to simplicity of design (saves time and labour)
- Eliminates false discharges due to accurate detection technology (limits down-time)
- Flexible detection tubing can be installed in harsh conditions, hard to reach and confined spaces
- Sized according to risk
- Electrical control panels
- Data racks and server rooms
- Laboratory fume/exhaust cabinets
- UPS units
- Computer/data storage cabinets
- Transformer cabinets
- Flammable product storage cabinets
FIRE EVENT MONITORING:
- All systems are fitted with a gauge and low-pressure switch providing a set of NO/NC dry contacts
- Can be connected to conventional fire monitoring equipment
- Compatible with SCADA systems
- Equipment shutdown possibility
APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- More than 20 international approvals and listings, including: UL, CE, FM, ULC & IS09001. Approvals and listings vary by system type and agent
- FIRETRACE is approved to supply to the military and aviation sectors