SPECIAL RISK TELEMETRY AND FIRE PROTECTION SOLUTIONS
Telemetry & Instrumentation
Information is available by remote web access and reporting can be customised to user requirements.
The SL2010 system is the market leader in underground telemetry in South Africa. Approximately 2 350 sensors are currently being monitored on 40 sites, underground, on a daily basis.
The network is based on LonWorks® technology and implemented as free topology. It is custom configurable and expandable based on specific mining layouts.
- Environmental monitoring such as CO Gas, CH4, O2, H2S, air flow, air temperature, humidity and smoke
- Fire Detection
- Status monitoring i.e. ventilation door open/close
- Monitoring of dam levels and pump status
- Substation monitoring for currents, voltage protection and relay status
- Conveyor belt monitoring
- SMS notifications
- Long distance communication
- Free (dynamic) topology
- Robust communication
- Wide selection of gas sensors
- Integrates to: 4-20mA, 0-1mA
- Pre-defined blasting zones and Dynamic blasting zones
- Advanced fire algorithms
- No SCADA licenses needed
- Realtime Database
- System scalability
- Free Topology