PM421 RESPIRABLE DUST SENSOR
- The PM421 is an optical particle sensor that uses laser scattering to detect and classify dust particles.
- The sensing modules draws in air to be sampled inside an optical chamber. The particles are counted and measured for size to determine an indication of the dust concentration in the sample.
- The PM421 has a 3 wire 4-20 mA industry standard electrical interface, making it compatible with most industry standard controllers, including the SL2010 IOC devices.
- The PM421 electronic enclosure is ingress protected to IP 65 against dust and water.
- The PM421 is fitted with two voltage test pads where the output signal can be checked with a Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) measuring DC Voltage.
Ex ia I
Weight: ± 2.3 kg
Temperature: -10 °C to +55 °C
Analog Output Signal: 4-20 mA
Maximum Load Resistance: 800 ohm @ 24V
Test Signal: 40 mV: Zero, 200 mV: Full Scale
Electrical Protection: Test output is short circuit protected
Warm Up Time: < 30 sec
Life Expectancy: Up to 10 years
Analog Output Signal: 4 mA – 0 mg/m3 , 20 mA – 10 mg/m3
Interfaces: 24VDC – (4-20mA , capable IO device)
Input power supply is reverse polarity protected.
Analogue output is short circuit protected. Test output
is short circuit protected.