Sperosens is proud to have a highly qualified and skilled engineering team on board. With decades of experience in Special Risk Fire Protection, the team is well placed to provide our clients with all their needs in this area.
When you trust Sperosens Engineering with your fire protection needs, you can be assured of the highest quality service, advice and best-practice engineering design.
At Sperosens, the engineering function has two strong, and mutually supporting legs, namely Project Engineering, and R&D
The Project Engineering function provides all types of project related engineering design services, which include the following:
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Protection Consulting Engineering Services
- Preliminary and detailed design of special risk fire protection systems.
- Hydraulic calculations and simulations
- Complete draughting services, from concept to detail engineering and construction drawings
The R&D function provides the technology that Sperosens uses as part of their offering to provide our clients with cost effective, and highly innovative solutions to their fire protection and other related needs.
Sperosens R&D has developed many innovative products over the years, specifically with the harsh environments of mines in mind.
The highly experienced R&D engineers, also keep up with modern trends, to create products and solutions that integrate seamlessly with the modern connected world.
Examples of products developed by Sperosens R&D are the following:
- Heavy duty smoke sensor for harsh environments
- In-house designed fire protection panels
- Temperature scanners for use in harsh mining environments
- A suite of sensors that is already successfully being used to monitor various environmental conditions in mines.
- Integrated IoT devices that simplifies and integrates the maintenance and inspection functions of all types of fire protection devices.
In support of the R&D function, Sperosens is also proud to have a highly skilled team of software developers, that continuously use best practice modern software development tools and systems to support the in-house developed products.
In summary, the integrated work methods of the various professionals, allow Sperosens to provide our clients with a wide range of top quality services and products.