USING THE INTERNET TO VERIFI YOUR FIRE RISK EXPOSURE!
DO YOU KNOW THE OPERATIONAL STATUS OF YOUR CRITICAL SYSTEMS?
The Sperosens Verifi system provides an encompassing, accurate, always-available status of various critical systems such as fire protection equipment. Verifi Monitors and reports the real time status and fault conditions to users. In accordance with SANS requirements the user can obtain electronic records of inspections and events. Real time computer displays present a detailed overview of the entire facility including event logging, alarming and reports. The Verifi system provides the user with peace of mind that the investment in fire protection or other critical systems is worthwhile. Early warning is given to report faulty equipment or overdue inspections to prevent loss of property and prevent costly downtime. Verifi measures parameters and communicates the data using the Internet of Things (IoT) communication technology.
FIRE PREVENTION AND MONITORING SOLUTIONS
The system use several technologies to form a user friendly picture of the state of critical systems:
• Using the Internet of Things, the system is able to remotely monitor fire water pressure, fire water reservoir, suppression gas pressure, faults and fires, over unlimited distances, without the need for SIM cards or GSM communication.
• Using RFID tagging, the system forces discipline to do visual audits of equipment such as fire reels, fire extinguishers, water pumps, fire doors, piping and nozzles. On this equipment several metrics can be audited, such as pressure in fire extinguishers, damage to fire reels, or obstacles in fire doors.
• Using standard instrumentation technologies, the system can measure many parameters such as air temperature, air flow speeds, equipment on/off status, ambient gas concentrations such as CO and CO2 and more.
All sources of information is communicated to a remote control room, from where the safety and operational readiness of a fire protection system can be closely monitored and logged 24/7. The control room also operates as the go-between to and from a facility and the fire brigade, ensures that fire alarms are not false, and that emergency response personnel are notified. The property manager or owner can als be notified by SMS or events and alarms per his personal preference.
• Fire Safety Systems in Buildings
• Service Delivery Companies to provide data on i.e. reservoir levels, flow, cooling, overheating or any other critical data
• Office Complexes
• Shopping Malls