Sperosens recommend the FIRETRACE Fire Suppression System, using ‘clean gas’, as the preferable extinguishing agent to provide Cost-Effective, Stand-Alone, Automatic Fire Suppression for Critical Equipment and Electronic Equipment in various types of enclosures.
FIRETRACE Detection Tubing detects a fire due to exact temperature sensitivity, activating the suppression part of the system for extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively.
FIRETRACE utilize the tube for both detection and suppression delivery.
The FIRETRACE tube closest to the source of heat ruptures, forming an effective spray nozzle.
The FIRETRACE tube is connected to the FIRETRACE cylinder that contains the best fire suppression agent for a particular hazard.
FIRETRACE is self-activating and reliably suppresses fires in seconds providing low maintenance, cost-effective fire detection and suppression all in one.
FIRETRACE APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Electrical control panels
• Data Racks and Server rooms
• Laboratory fume/exhaust cabinets
• UPS units
• Computer/data storage cabinets
• Transformer cabinets
• Flammable product storage cabinets
FIRE EVENT MONITORING:
• All Systems are fitted with a Gauge and Low Pressure Switch providing a set of NO/NC Dry Contacts
• Can be connected to conventional Fire Monitoring equipment
• Compatible for use with SCADA systems
• Equipment Shutdown possibility
APPROVALS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Detailed info and certificates available from the Sperosens office
• More than 20 international approvals and listings, including: UL, CE, FM, ULC & IS09001. Approvals and listings vary by system type and agent
• Firetrace is approved to supply to the Military and Aviation sectors Videos of FIRETRACE can be seen on Youtube